Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3

I had to exchange something I bought online. They had a "pre-paid" label I could use, in which case they would charge me $6.90. OR I could use my own postage.....it was only $1.51. I can't believe what a rip shipping and handling rates are.

Did my first IPE rotation today. Got to follow a bunch of residents and doctors around the hospital. Kind of interesting, but I still don't think I want to do hospital work. The funniest part of my day? I accidently superpoked every single friend I have on facebook. Honest mistake, but it's pretty funny to me.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Yep, those shipping/handling costs are money-makers for the company!!! Kinda like the high priced concessions at the movie theatre... you can buy the same item for 30% at the store!

pharmd2012 said...

Hmmm and I just thought you "poked" me because you cared....oh well. J/K...its all good. Glad you liked you IPE and I agree - hospital pharmacy is not for me either.

Anonymous said...

umm i thought the best part of your day might have been seeing a classmate in the same satelite. boy was i wrong! :)

khelsaoe said...

:) You're right, KL, that WAS the best part of my day. :)