Like I said on yesterday's picture...if only more of the classes in pharmacy school were this easy. That exam was a joke right? I took that class last spring.
Yeah, totally easy. I've already taken med term for my last degree, and then I spent five years doing med mal cases. But hey, two credits out of the way, right?? lol. Just wish I had started studying a little sooner than two days ago. ha.
2 comments:
Like I said on yesterday's picture...if only more of the classes in pharmacy school were this easy. That exam was a joke right? I took that class last spring.
Yeah, totally easy. I've already taken med term for my last degree, and then I spent five years doing med mal cases. But hey, two credits out of the way, right?? lol. Just wish I had started studying a little sooner than two days ago. ha.
Post a Comment