I LOVE your frames! And I believe you have the spunk to pull the look off with flying colors! (I used to work in an optical shop and now I have 14 pairs of glasses--my collection started 10 years ago, so don't freak--but I like to think I know a good frame when I see one) :)
5 comments:
So, do you like them, or do you not? I think I might detect a trace of uncertainty.
I like them. I had lasik surgery ten years ago, so I haven't worn glasses in a while. In a strange way, they feel really normal to wear.
Super cute! I like them!
I LOVE your frames! And I believe you have the spunk to pull the look off with flying colors! (I used to work in an optical shop and now I have 14 pairs of glasses--my collection started 10 years ago, so don't freak--but I like to think I know a good frame when I see one) :)
Thanks, Tara!! Good to know I've got an expert's approval. 14 pairs....wow!!
Post a Comment