(With a smidge of commentary)
You look focused.
more like posed. ha ha
I want your desk/table! you have soo many books on it :)
It's two $40 tables from Staples....like the ones you might see at a church potluck with the legs that fold under. :) At least they were $40 when I bought them many years ago.
Ahhhh medical terminology. If only all of the classes in pharmacy school were that easy....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look focused.
more like posed. ha ha
I want your desk/table! you have soo many books on it :)
It's two $40 tables from Staples....like the ones you might see at a church potluck with the legs that fold under. :) At least they were $40 when I bought them many years ago.
Ahhhh medical terminology. If only all of the classes in pharmacy school were that easy....
Post a Comment