(With a smidge of commentary)
Cute photo! did you use your new tripod? or the coffeetable?
Gorillapod!!! I love that thing!
yes, but alt least youa re doing it- and congrats on planning to capture everyday of 2009- i think ill hang around for the ride xxps- i found you through SNOWbrush
Welcome aboard, Lisa. It's a daily struggle to take a photo....everyday I think will be my last, but then something always pops up. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute photo! did you use your new tripod? or the coffeetable?
Gorillapod!!! I love that thing!
yes, but alt least youa re doing it- and congrats on planning to capture everyday of 2009- i think ill hang around for the ride xx
ps- i found you through SNOWbrush
Welcome aboard, Lisa. It's a daily struggle to take a photo....everyday I think will be my last, but then something always pops up. :)
Post a Comment