Monday, October 5, 2009

October 4

So there's been a spider hanging out in a corner above one of our windows. He doesn't bug me too much if he stays put. I looked up there today, and he was gone! But then I found him, and he was wrapping up a ladybug for lunch. I like to check and make sure he's still there, otherwise he might come dangling down onto me when I'm studying. If he stays in his corner, he stays alive.

5 comments:

Snowbrush said...

Peggy is arachnophobic. For years, I would catch them and put them out, but they would weave webs all around the soffits and windows, so I finally got tired of being humane. Now I just kill them.

khelsaoe said...

I'm too afraid to even get close enough to kill them. I make DH do it. This one is likely to meet his doom soon.

ectosquirt said...

I hear someone typing in the background.

khelsaoe said...

Lol. That was DH. He was doing homework. :)

Becky said...

Did you use a big zoom lens to take this pix?