Saturday, December 19, 2009

December 19


My folks came to town today to celebrate my hubby's birthday. We had lunch and then went to see Avatar 3D. It was a fun flick, but we had to sit in the front row because we were late from lunch. I do NOT recommend to anyone watching a 3D movie from the front row of a theater. Here's mom and I in our 3D glasses.

3 comments:

Becky said...

We need to trade those in for some Foster Grants!!!

pharmd2012 said...

Was the movie good? I really want to see it and I just don't know why. The only movie I have ever been willing to watch from the front row is Harry Potter and it was worth it!

khelsaoe said...

Yeah, it was good. Great story, but it was a really long time to have your neck cranked up and slouched in a chair.