Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1

Is this heaven?? No, it's Iowa.
Happy new year, everyone!! Just in case anyone was paying attention, I made it a whole year. I must say that I have enjoyed this project, have enjoying exploring and getting to know the blogging community and am planning to keep trying to post a photo a day, hence a new title. Thanks for everyone's comments over the year and making my first year of blogging so successful.
Here are my new year's resolutions:
  • Keep taking photos for the blog and being aware of life around me
  • Do more lunges
  • Do more reading for pleasure
  • Drink more water
  • Stop worring so much about studying and try to enjoy learning
  • Cook new foods and get out of my dinner rut

Stay safe, warm and happy! Cheers!

3 comments:

Snowbrush said...

Happy New Year to you and hubby.

khelsaoe said...

Thanks, Snow. You too. Hope your surgery healing is progressing well.

THE DIVINITUS said...

cheers! happy 2010 ;)