Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24


Today hubby got a new road bike. I don't know anything about them, other than I think it looks cool. Now he can go even faster than before, which is still faster than I like. :)

5 comments:

Snowbrush said...

"Specialized" is a good brand. Say, I'm with you though on that speed thing. Fast doesn't seem so cool anymore. I didn't used to feel that way, but now that I'm SO old, I'm more cautious than I used to be.

pharmd2012 said...

Sah-weet wheels! I need to get back into mountain biking, which I prefer over road cycling. Of course, that would require me to get my hiney in a little better shape before attempting obstacles on a mountain course!

Becky said...

Good lookin' bike!

Will-E said...

Speed is in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder of this bike is not that fast.

Snowbrush said...

"Speed is in the eye of the beholder"

Indeed. Too fast, and you run into things. Too slow, and you fall over.