(With a smidge of commentary)
Goodness but that was one slow wreck! Either that, or he had TWO wrecks.
Ouch!Hope you gave his booboos lots of kisses to make them feel better! :*)
Two seperate wrecks. :)
Well, I'm bummed as I liked the image of him bouncing off one object and onto another in exquisite slow motion as seen from several different camera angles with some slow music playing in the background.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Goodness but that was one slow wreck! Either that, or he had TWO wrecks.
Ouch!
Hope you gave his booboos lots of kisses to make them feel better! :*)
Two seperate wrecks. :)
Well, I'm bummed as I liked the image of him bouncing off one object and onto another in exquisite slow motion as seen from several different camera angles with some slow music playing in the background.
Post a Comment