(With a smidge of commentary)
Coffee was my drug of choice in college!
Wow! I'm tempted to suggest meth, but you don't appear to have a weight problem, and it would be even worse for your teeth. Oh, yeah, what with your major, it might be really bad idea anyway.
Oh, Becky has a good idea. Coffee would be both cheaper and better for you. But, here I am, getting old and giving the young'uns advice.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Coffee was my drug of choice in college!
Wow! I'm tempted to suggest meth, but you don't appear to have a weight problem, and it would be even worse for your teeth. Oh, yeah, what with your major, it might be really bad idea anyway.
Oh, Becky has a good idea. Coffee would be both cheaper and better for you. But, here I am, getting old and giving the young'uns advice.
Post a Comment