Oh, goodness, I am so sorry, but I would use his comment about his head not hurting as the base of a joke or two about what could be missing from inside there that it doesn't hurt.
You're right, Snow....lots of jokes there. Fortunately, the laceration was long and not very deep. Being it was on his scalp, it bled profusely, however. The stitches should help it heal up in no time!
4 comments:
Oh, goodness, I am so sorry, but I would use his comment about his head not hurting as the base of a joke or two about what could be missing from inside there that it doesn't hurt.
OMGosh!!!!!!! That looks painful to me!!!!
I hope you gave him lots of hugs and kisses to make it feel better! :*)
You're right, Snow....lots of jokes there. Fortunately, the laceration was long and not very deep. Being it was on his scalp, it bled profusely, however. The stitches should help it heal up in no time!
I don't think "bonk" is the appropriate word here. Looks to me like more than a "bonk" occurred here. This makes my stitches look wimpy!
Post a Comment