Ha! Love the close-up of your dilated pupil! Maybe you should give Prof Gardinier a copy to use in her lectures next year. Maybe the students will do better on her exam than we did.
Not an ICO grad, but she sure was nice to let me take that picture. She even offered to have her techs take some more of us. :) Thanks, Snow, I'm glad everything turned out all right after not being checked in ten years.
I agree, you should give the picture to Prof Gardinier, she would love it! Maybe even enough to give you an A because I think she absolutely loves the eye THAT much! Glad everything turned out good too after so long.
7 comments:
Good to know!
Is your eye doc an ICO grad?
Great photo of you and the doc and the eye exam machine thingee!!!
Ha! Love the close-up of your dilated pupil! Maybe you should give Prof Gardinier a copy to use in her lectures next year. Maybe the students will do better on her exam than we did.
I am delighted for you!
Not an ICO grad, but she sure was nice to let me take that picture. She even offered to have her techs take some more of us. :) Thanks, Snow, I'm glad everything turned out all right after not being checked in ten years.
I agree, you should give the picture to Prof Gardinier, she would love it! Maybe even enough to give you an A because I think she absolutely loves the eye THAT much! Glad everything turned out good too after so long.
That is awesome!
Thanks for dropping by my blog - I really appreciate it. Looking forward to following you to your next appointment, and beyond ;)
Post a Comment