Spent many hours today cataloging and organizing my BE eyeshadows with some help from Mom. Now they're all in nice little drawers and labeled. I didn't count, but there's probably between 200-300ish of them.
Damn, girl! That is a lot of eye shadow. You are aware you only have two upper eyelids, right? Cuz I am thinking something went wrong somewhere when you were a kid and you learned about your body parts...
3 comments:
Damn, girl! That is a lot of eye shadow. You are aware you only have two upper eyelids, right? Cuz I am thinking something went wrong somewhere when you were a kid and you learned about your body parts...
Oh my stars! YOU are the one resposnsible for the world wide eye shadow shortage! Aha!
Seriously, that looks like a huge job! Must feel good to be done with it!
Feels great to be done. I've been thinking about doing it for a few years, but I haven't made the time to do it.
Check out: mineralmadness.com for a great community of people who love Bare Escentuals!
Post a Comment