Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12



Due to the recent blizzard, I was forced to pull out my warmest winter coat.  I found this pair of gloves in the pocket....they're a little lacking.

I found this video on another blog and thought I'd try sharing it.  We'll see if it works....my first attempt at embedding video.  The little pup is so cute, but I really, really want him to flip over!

And just in case anyone was worried....

5 comments:

Snowbrush said...

You embedded that rascal like a veteran. No doubt the holes in your gloves helps you navigate the keyboard with exquisite sensitivity.

Kathryn said...

too cute! the puppy, that is...

pharmd2012 said...

Oh man, that was the cutest thing ever. I was sitting here, cheering him on! Perfect - I needed that.

ectosquirt said...

OMG, I forgot how cute puppies are. I just wanted to pick up that puppy and snuggle with him:)

Becky said...

I think I remember those gloves! Ha!
And how cute is that puppy?!?!?
YAY! Hew finally made it!