Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 16


Happy birthday to my dear husband, aka DH!!  The poor guy had two finals today and has a cumulative chem final tomorrow.  I got these cool candles with flames that were supposed to burn different colors, but I was a little disappointed at the variety of colors...of course, I didn't use the whole box, so who knows what else was lurking in there.  Happy birthday, baby!

4 comments:

Snowbrush said...

Is the snow all gone?

DH's last name isn't Lawrence, I suppose.

The candles look pretty in the photo. Wish him happy birthday from me too.

khelsaoe said...

Ah, no. There's plenty of snow left. He'll be happy to hear from you (I think I've told you he reads your blog occasionally).

AVY said...

Pretty, but they all look... well, yellow :)

khelsaoe said...

Yeah, kind of disappointing. You could kind of see a little red, green and blue, but not in the whole flame.