Well, I can hardly believe it, but U of I cancelled all of their classes today. There's something exciting about a snow day, a feeling that was probably engrained in me as a wee child growing up in the Midwest.
Some pretty snow-covered berries.
DH shoveling our sidewalk and stairs.
And me enjoying the weather. It was a bit cold when I first sat down, as you can tell from the expression on my face.
Crappy weather everywhere, but at least you are getting a snow day and finding ways to have fun in it. Here, I've been worried about my surgery being cancelled due to the weather, but Friday's forecast is looking pretty good.
4 comments:
I need to do that later! Looks like it was fun, though!
Crappy weather everywhere, but at least you are getting a snow day and finding ways to have fun in it. Here, I've been worried about my surgery being cancelled due to the weather, but Friday's forecast is looking pretty good.
You'll always be my angel!
Cute pics!
Lovely blog!
colormenana.blogspot.com
Post a Comment