What exactly is a "lond" day? Is it a blond day, or a long day? Both apply here. I am happy today is over at the weekend has begun. Just sucks we have to spend all weekend studying again. Pizza looks yummy though - I will have to try that combo when my reflux allows me to eat jalapenos again.
Oh ditto, my friend. That's why I said "lond" could be a blonde thing or proof of how tired you are. Thanks God that quiz was easy because I crashed right after doing it and watching Grey's! This week should be fun, too...get ready for some 1970s throwback photos in my presentation monday!
5 comments:
What exactly is a "lond" day? Is it a blond day, or a long day? Both apply here. I am happy today is over at the weekend has begun. Just sucks we have to spend all weekend studying again. Pizza looks yummy though - I will have to try that combo when my reflux allows me to eat jalapenos again.
Comfort food!
YES. I'm so with you.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
I think lond is exactly proof of how long my day was. I'm getting to old to stay up all night studying.
Oh ditto, my friend. That's why I said "lond" could be a blonde thing or proof of how tired you are. Thanks God that quiz was easy because I crashed right after doing it and watching Grey's! This week should be fun, too...get ready for some 1970s throwback photos in my presentation monday!
Post a Comment