Sometimes I wonder why it takes me 10 minutes to pick out a toothbrush and tube of toothpaste. Then I think about it for a moment and it all makes sense. It's amazing the choice available to us in this country.
You're right - Crest, Crest, Crest, Colgate, Colgate, Colgate. I have never switched brands, never will. Crest all day long. Thought I have changed "flavors" but they took my favorite vanilla mint off the market. And I don't care what brand it is, I loathe cinnamon toothpaste. It's just wrong.
2 comments:
You're right - Crest, Crest, Crest, Colgate, Colgate, Colgate. I have never switched brands, never will. Crest all day long. Thought I have changed "flavors" but they took my favorite vanilla mint off the market. And I don't care what brand it is, I loathe cinnamon toothpaste. It's just wrong.
I am suddenly wanting to brush my teeth again.
I hope the hamster does not get fat! I keep feeding it. I love it.
Post a Comment