I probably shouldn't say this out loud, but it's too funny not to share. I was doing some light reading last night on psoriasis when I looked up and saw this cool reflection on my ceiling.

I told my husband, look at this amazing design. It must be some strange reflection from this kleenex box or something.

Then he pointed out that there are vents on top of the light, and that's where the reflection came from.

I like to call it a blonde moment.
4 comments:
If I was to see that on my wall, my thoughts would be, "Oh my god, I am hallucinating, I need more wine!"
or
"Oh my god, there is a ghost" then I would pack up and move!
That's just me!
I wouldn't calll it a blonde moment...you were just too close to the project and needed to step away from it, get another opinion of this amazing design. Will saw the source of the amazing electro-art right away because he was not doing the intensive psoriasis reading. I don't know about you, but I will be reading that chapter again this evening...when I am having problems sleeping. Should work like a charm.
So, I'm confused, you mean the light from the vents on the lamp reflected off the kleenex box and onto the ceiling....amazing....
Bwah haha! Tell Barbie to add a little less blonde next time!
Post a Comment