Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15

Yes, that is a giant crack in my car window. The Fit got a new windshield today. One of Will's friends is a service manager for an auto dealership, and he got us a great deal at an auto glass shop over in Silvis that I just couldn't pass up. The crack was up by the rear view mirror. Merely a cosmetic irritation at this point, but we got such a great price, I figured I'd go ahead and fix it.

In more important news, DF and I booked our wedding last night!! It feels so good to have that done. Everyone is invited. It will be on Thursday, July 30th, 2009, 1:00 p.m. at the Sandals Regency La Toc Resort in St. Lucia. Be there or be square.

3 comments:

ectosquirt said...

Yeah, the date is set! Congrats:) What is up with you and cracked windshields??

ek7 said...

i'll be at the wedding.. once i get enough money.. and a date. if you go to picnik.com, you can make all kinds of sweet pictures and collages. that's where i made mine :)

khelsaoe said...

Thanks, Erin!!!