Where I go to sweat every day (well, almost every day)....Anytime Fitness. Yes, I know it seems strange that I work at Gold's Gym -- where I get a free membership -- and pay to belong to another. Here's the thing: it's so busy at Gold's, and after working out at the same place for over seven years, I just needed a change. Anytime is great. They have just a little more equipment than what you need for a good lift, it's never busy, and the music is quiet enough that you can actually hear the tunes from your own iPod. Plus, they had a good student rate when I signed up (plus no enrollment fee), and I can go to the one in Iowa City or Bettendorf. Or anywhere for that matter. Anytime. Oooh, and they have a Tread Climber...good stuff.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
January 6
Where I go to sweat every day (well, almost every day)....Anytime Fitness. Yes, I know it seems strange that I work at Gold's Gym -- where I get a free membership -- and pay to belong to another. Here's the thing: it's so busy at Gold's, and after working out at the same place for over seven years, I just needed a change. Anytime is great. They have just a little more equipment than what you need for a good lift, it's never busy, and the music is quiet enough that you can actually hear the tunes from your own iPod. Plus, they had a good student rate when I signed up (plus no enrollment fee), and I can go to the one in Iowa City or Bettendorf. Or anywhere for that matter. Anytime. Oooh, and they have a Tread Climber...good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HaHa, Just a little strange, But since your points were Valid...I see where your coming from. Speaking of Golds Gym, I need to get my butt back in there :)
Love your photo today, Chelsea...
great POV (Point Of View!)/camera angle!
Hey, thanks. I'm not that great at photography, but I'm trying to be at least a little creative. :)
Post a Comment