
I'm sure everyone is sick of pictures of me studying, but that's just about all I seem to be doing most of the time. So here's a goofy self-portrait for ya. I would normally never let an asinine picture like this of myself ever be seen, but this photo blogging is helping me get rid of my inhibitions. He he he. Let's bring back the side ponytail. Oh, yeah!!
4 comments:
Oh yeah - rock that side ponytail! I promise to wear one too one of these days...should look hilarious since my hair is about 1.5 inches long all around right now. Oh and I took your advice and added Vicodin to the cocktail...I should be freaking hilarious right now then.
Nice
I should think that side ponytails would offer the advantage of allowing people to quickly ascertain that their hair was still there on their head as opposed to having been left in class, under a sofa cushion, or at an ice cream parlor.
Excellent observation, Snow.
Post a Comment