Oh you know I am just giving you a hard time because you look totally comfy and at peace - it's awesome. I cannot wait to be in that groove for the next two weeks. I will be reading for pleasure too, but not outside - it is 103 where I am headed. But I will enjoy it nonetheless and that is me, wisecracker for life.
7 comments:
Your outfit is rockin'!!
I hope you are "pleasure reading!" And yes, your outfit IS rockin'!
Man, your life is rough, isn't it?
I'm living the hard life right now....really roughing it. And, hey, you two wisecrackers, if I want to sit in my pajamas all day, I will!! ;)
Oh you know I am just giving you a hard time because you look totally comfy and at peace - it's awesome. I cannot wait to be in that groove for the next two weeks. I will be reading for pleasure too, but not outside - it is 103 where I am headed. But I will enjoy it nonetheless and that is me, wisecracker for life.
:0
I plan on spending some lawn time with an Edna Ferber book later today. Audrey linked to your blog, so I stopped by for a visit. ~Mary
Post a Comment