I really wish I liked tea because that sounds awesome right now. I have tried so many kinds and still have not found one that I like. I do love your mug though - it's been like 9 months since I last ate there! I need to remedy that soon!
Thanks for stopping by my photo blog! In response to your question... No, you cannot taste the chocolate syrup in the chili at all. The chocolate simple adds depth and richness to the spicy chili flavor.
4 comments:
*like*
I really wish I liked tea because that sounds awesome right now. I have tried so many kinds and still have not found one that I like. I do love your mug though - it's been like 9 months since I last ate there! I need to remedy that soon!
Thanks for stopping by my photo blog! In response to your question... No, you cannot taste the chocolate syrup in the chili at all. The chocolate simple adds depth and richness to the spicy chili flavor.
I stop by your photo blog everyday, MOM!! lol. Good to know.
Post a Comment