Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21

Know what that is?? A giant stack (well, at least half an inch) of papers for one class that we got today. AND we went through most of it during three -- count 'em, three -- hours of lecture for compounding lab. Like my ruler?? Heh heh heh

Is it just me, or did Aretha Franklin’s inaugural singing yesterday leave a little bit to be desired?

6 comments:

pharmd2012 said...

Yeah, that looks about right. Seriously dude, buy like a 3-4 inch binder for that class. Not for PPL...just for the compounding portion. At least the actual compounding is fun! Good luck and man, I feel your pain! And I do love the ruler!

Amanda said...

UGh, good luck with the studies...

Oh and Her singing was Dreadful...I don't get the hype?

khelsaoe said...

Um, do you mean 3/4 inch or 3 to 4 inch???!

Becky said...

Aretha was the bomb in her heyday!!!
Hearing her sing at the inauguration, it was obvious that her voice was past its prime, but the woman is a legend, so I'll give her a break.

pharmd2012 said...

Um 3 to 4 inch binder! You will see on monday...he goes over everything and gives you guys a copy of the answers he thought were the best. So even more paper...oh and sheer embarassment for those that write poorly or give the wrong information because he likes to show those to the class too. No names or anything...but he does bag on them. Hilarious if you are not one of the ones chosen...otherwise, seems a but mean. You really get to see who can write well in your class, though.

khelsaoe said...

Good to know. I was afraid that you actually did mean 3 to 4 inches....