I also drove with DF over to Iowa City to pick up the mail, water the plants, the usual, and found the mail I was missing and expecting from last week. Hoorah! Went to dinner at Tiramisu this evening with the "in-laws." And no, I'm not using the quotation marks for "emphasis," just that they're not really my legal in-laws yet, but it's just easier to call them that. I had some pasta with chicken and vodka sauce and a glass of wine and good conversation about orangutans. Always a good dinner topic if you're in need of one. Or if you're in the mood for a smile, just google the word orangutan and look at the baby orangutan pictures that pop up. Gotta work at 6:45 a.m. tomorrow. Bleh.
Friday, January 9, 2009
January 9
I also drove with DF over to Iowa City to pick up the mail, water the plants, the usual, and found the mail I was missing and expecting from last week. Hoorah! Went to dinner at Tiramisu this evening with the "in-laws." And no, I'm not using the quotation marks for "emphasis," just that they're not really my legal in-laws yet, but it's just easier to call them that. I had some pasta with chicken and vodka sauce and a glass of wine and good conversation about orangutans. Always a good dinner topic if you're in need of one. Or if you're in the mood for a smile, just google the word orangutan and look at the baby orangutan pictures that pop up. Gotta work at 6:45 a.m. tomorrow. Bleh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the curl in your hair. It looks gorgeous. It looks like a whole new Chelsea.
Oh that's cute! How'd she do it?
It was really weird looking at myself in the mirror. It's still got tons of wave and body today too!
Glo~she put in all TIGI products. A pump of Curls Rock Leave-in Moisture, three pumps of Curls Rock Curl Amplifier, and about three handfuls of Strong Mousse for fine to medium hair. Then she just blew it dry with a diffuser on the end of the hair dryer. Simple as that really. :)
I don't know if I can handle the curls all of the time, but I'm trying different looks/products out for my wedding. I'm thinking that Strong Mousse is going to come in very, very handy. :)
Hottie!
Post a Comment